Friday, August 11, 2006

Its my happy happy happy day :D :D

Guess what?
Mr Faizal didnt turn up today.
& that means all our efforts of mugging & mugging for our test today are gone down the drain.
Oh wells.
At least we dont have to get all grief-stricken & worried.

Went to find Darius, our F&N client.
Im seriously glad that he still knows my name :D
Ha ha ha.

Faezah told us that we got through the auditions for teachers day!
We're like..
OH MY GOD, ARE YOU SERIOUS?
Sometimes, last minute work can become a miracle too!
XD

I stood up ;
& I didnt even realised that a pot of gold was right infront of me!
God, until the pot of bronze stared.
In fact, make that 2 pots of gold.
:D :D :D

Chang scolded our class today.
REAL LOUD.
I held back all my laughter with all my might =D

Went to JEC with ;
Clara, Joelle, PF, Jie, YL, Sha & me!
We decided to eat at Pizza Hut (:

Clara's phone's purple!
WOOTS!

The guys :D

Surrounded by chio bus xD

Kerlaira & Joycey!

We went to the toilet & snapped photos.
& its a clean toilet too (:

Bad imitation :/

After that, went to the ice-skating rink to have a look see.
& it was bloody cold can.
Brr..
It was then I heard the NEWS.
:D

Went to IMM with Clara, Joelle & PF!
We went clips hunting.
Aries cheats money, & IMM doesnt sell clips.
BOO.
& we decided to play hide-and-seek at the 2nd floor.
It was so scary, when you do not know if the catcher is just right behind you.
PF & I went to hide first.
We hid behind a vending machine,
but was soon caught by Jo & Cla.
& the guys were caught by us!

Had loads of fun today.
Thanks guys :D :D :D

Dont send me an email.
I know you're just concerned about your husband.
Dont be a petty man.
I mean, you're all grown up now
Its just merely a phone call.
Yet you made it sound as if you're the right one,
& we, esp jie & me the wrong one.
We're always right,
just that you've a suckish attitude.
I never said that I refused to follow you
& you jump into conclusions.
I seriously do not wish that you might resort to physical abuse.
Although I know you hit her once.
The both of you might divorce crossed my mind.
I dont know..

I want to be a happy girl.
I want to be a trouble-free girl.
I want to be the girl with no frowns.
I want to be a happy panda :D

No comments: